CSA Advisors, LLC was founded by transportation and logistics professionals, with collectively over 80 years of experience in transportation compliance, safety, operations financing and sales. We provide specifically designed programs tailored to your needs.
We are members of the Missouri Trucking Association, the Illinois Trucking Association, the Truckload Carriers Association, North American Transportation Institute, Missouri Waste Haulers, Women in Trucking, Springfield Motor Carriers Club, and St. Louis Transportation Club.
CSA Advisors LLC works across a portfolio of motor carriers, shippers, receivers, and logistics companies. We partner with insurance agents, trucking defense firms, industry vendors, the Department of Transportation (DOT) and all of the trucking industry organizations we are members of.
- Safety Program Development – we can revamp or create a new safety program unique to a trucking company’s needs.
- Insurance – handle claims, help vet bids and assess current coverage for the most benefit & least cost, lower premiums through safety initiatives.
- Regulatory Compliance – we can assess and make certain your company to staying in-line with regulations. We will also keep you abreast of the ever-changing regulations. This goes miles in helping your company avoid costly mistakes in the unfortunate event of an accident.
- FMCSA Ratings – we regularly assist in getting trucking companies back to satisfactory. We also help negotiate fines and enforcement actions.
- DOT Audits & Fines – we can run you through a mock audit, help prepare for a real audit, and help reduce potential for fines.
- Driver Logs & Audits – we know what to look for and how to make sure your log books and hours of service are being properly managed and recorded.
- CSA Score Improvements – we will design a plan to get your scores where they need to be.